Sometimes God Answers "No"

This may be the saddest part of my whole college life. I just received our grade in tax. I tell you, it's very depressing. I failed, I have not met the passing grade. I prayed a lot and hoped that I would meet the quota. But, I guess God answers "no" to our prayers sometimes. You might think that God doesn't care for me. But I deserve it. I deserve 5.0 and accepting it is harder than I have ever thought.

May be it's a lesson that God wants me to learn. I've been too messy with my studies this semester and I have been reckless. And my semester's resolution? I've always told this to myself and I guess, anyone, who has failed, would say this to themselves (I have said this in one of my blogs)...

"I'll do better next time..."

And I swear this 'next time' will really be better. I have learned my lessons and I have pondered on it. *teary-eyed and sniff*